Urge Overkill - Positive Bleeding

I was thinking of Neil Diamond which made me think of the cover Urge did of "Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon" on the Pulp Fiction soundtrack and memorably featured in the heroin overdose scene, which in turn led me to what a great album Saturation is. It was a toss-up between this song and Sister Havana. I chose this one because at my first job when I moved to Chicago in '94/95, this was on the mix tape I made for my walks to and from the CTA bus and El trains on my commute, so it has sentimental value. I'm old, so when I say mix tape I mean analog cassette in a cheap Walkman Knock-off I got for like $20 at the Walgreen's on Broadway. Good times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maiden Voyage

The Pogues - Dirty Old Town

Candlebox - Cover Me (studio version)