Toto - Hold The Line (Official Video)

During the Covid shutdown, my oldest best friends from back home would have a weekly Zoom call to keep up with how everyone was doing. On one of those calls, I posed the question, "Which is the best Toto song? (Toto IV was huge when we were in 5th-6th grade). There were cases to be made for a few different songs, and this is hands-down my choice. Also, my ex-wife had a co-worker who was a real "ladies man" and his go-to pickup line was when a woman asked him what he did for a living, he'd say he was the bass player for Toto. I told him that was kind of sleazy and he said, "No, it's kind of genius. I mean, who the hell knows what the bass player in Toto looks like? They never know I'm lying!" In related news, he was in sales. What a guy.

Comments

  1. I love, love this song. Always gets me to belt it out. And what a complete sleazeball.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maiden Voyage

The Pogues - Dirty Old Town

Candlebox - Cover Me (studio version)